Chubasco: Heavy and brief shower.
I’m Eduard Bagur and i was born in the Mediterranean island of Mallorca, the largest of the Balearic islands.
I spent lots of hours on my childhood smelling all the inks and oils of my father’s uncle Carlos Puntis studio, an amazing artist and teacher.
I moved to Barcelona to study graphic design in Escola Massana and i barelly paint and draw.
Come back to Mallorca to work in different places and begin to do shows.
I,ve been working as a freelance since then and i spent my last 2 years in London, working hard and painting and beginning to have shows in the UK.
– La Capella, Barcelona / 2000
– Solo show at the Eggcomumnity gallery > Palma / 2006
– Collective show “Young artists of Barcelona” > London / 2009
– Collective show. “Cluster” // with Mas Civiles
and Fitzrovia Noir, Kingkly st / Carnaby > London, 2010
– Collective show. “For the love of…” // Fitzrovia Noir
at Orbital, Great Newport > London / 2010
– Collective show “Future map” > London / 2010
– “Neu / Fum”. Solo Exhibition at Centre d’Art La Real > Palma, 2012
– “25 Biennal Martínez Guerricabeitia”, Valencia, February 2014.
– “Alart”, Collective show organized by Addaya Gallery > Alaró, Mallorca, 2014 & 2015
– “Radiografíes” Collective show curated by Pilar Rubí at Xavier Fiol gallery > Palma, 2015
– CIM. A duo show with artist Ana Cabello in the Fundación Coll Bardolet , September 2018.